Shooting steel targets can be incredibly fun, but like all shooting activities, it must be done responsibly & safely.
1. Always point the firearm in a safe direction, away from people.
2. Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to fire.
3. Always treat a firearm as if it were loaded.
4. Always know your target & what is beyond it.
1. Always wear hearing protection.
2. Always wear eye protection.
3. Always inspect the targets for damage
4. Always stand at least 10m from the target when using handgun or .22 rimfire calibres.
5. Always stand at least 100m from the target when using centrefire rifle calibres.
6. Never shoot on steel paddles that are pitted or damaged in any way.
7. Never exceed a ْ 20 angle of engagement.
- .22 Rimfire ammunition at 10m and further.
- Small handgun ammunition at 25m and further.
- Standard handgun ammunition at 10m and further.
- .22 Rimfire ammunition at 25m and further.
- Standard handgun ammunition at 10m and further
- Standard centrefire ammunition under 3000fps muzzle velocity at 100m and further.
- These targets are not suggested for use with large calibre rifles such as .300WIN mag or 50 BMG.
- For more information & custom targets, please don’t hesitate to contact us.